Tropers Online: 2,556
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Ruling Class
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: If there was ever a big lipped alligator movie, it's this one. Though some scenes manage to stand out:
- Grace's entrance, belting out an aria from Verdi. A scene which apparently isn't a delusion of Jack's.
- McKyle's entire appearance, but especially when a gorilla in a top hat shows up to beat the crap out of Jack. Then tips his hat to the audience.
- The fox hunt, with the animal stopping to urinate on a tree.
- Nightmare Fuel: Jack hallucinating the House of Lords as decaying, cob-webbed zombies. Jack's scream at the end of the movie is... unsettling, to say the least.
- One-Scene Wonder: Nigel Green as McKyle, the High-Voltage Messiah.