Tropers Online: 4,850
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Necromantic Mysteries of Kyle Murchison Booth
- Asexuality: Most people read Booth as somewhere between this and a deeply closeted gay man.
- Hell Is That Noise: Dripping water and soft footsteps.
- Ho Yay: Booth and Blaine, Booth and Ivo.
- Tearjerker: Elegy for a Demon Lover. Having to kill an immortal energy-parasite— in this case, an incubus— is one thing. Having to kill an immortal energy-parasite you're in love with is another. But having to kill an immortal energy-parasite you're in love with, who not only may be incapable of realizing the harm he's causing, but loves you so much that the only way to kill him is through the pain of your rejecting him? The most poignant story in the book.
- Woobie: If there's something bad that can happen to Booth, short of death, it will.