- Hilarious in Hindsight: Chris Evans (aka Captain America) dressed in black, teasing Scarlett Johansson (aka Black Widow) that her red, white, and blue Betsy Ross costume is "very patriotic". It's an exact reversal of their roles in The Avengers.
Harvard Hottie: You don't know the half of it.
- Even better is Annie and Harvard Hottie joking about how he has a kink for overt patriotism.
- Their characters in this movie getting together becomes this when you realize that in at least one universe (the Next Avengers universe) Black Widow and Captain America have a son.
- Moment of Awesome: Annie's "The Reason You Suck" Speech delivered to Mr. and Mrs. X via the nannycam which Mrs. X thinks Annie doesn't know about - until she plays the most recent recording at a meeting of other privileged nanny-employers and finds the "parting gift" Annie left her before she was fired.
- Jerkass Woobie : Chalk it up to Laura Linney 's acting. You can't help but feel bad for the poor woman, as she tries desperately to hold onto her Jerk Ass husband, and fall apart during Annie's speech.