YMMV: The Mansion of E
- Archive Panic: Twelve years' worth of daily strips.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Anyone else thought Mortimer and Rosmary would somehow survive the fall in the Great Chasm? Granted it was still pretty shocking, when it happened.
- Padding: Spends a lot of time detailing minutia of the setting when it could be advancing the plot.
- Moment of Awesome: How did the strip celebrate its seventh anniversary? The mostly-harmless protagonist revealed he was carrying a lethal form of taser, attempting to use it on a deadly enemy. Possibly subverted. He missed, hitting and apparently killing an innocent party.
- Trapped by Mountain Lions: Long wandering plot-digressions are a trademark. At least a reader gets to see more of the Basement...