YMMV: The Hard Times of RJ Berger
- Cliché Storm: Seriously. This show is like if Clone High took itself seriously, minus the creative premise to boot.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Most of the jokes are already pretty raunchy and tasteless but the biggest standout has to be Miles suggesting RJ roofie Jenny in order to have sex with her.
- Growing the Beard: The second season is hailed as this, with the show relying more on character development to hook viewers rather than crude humor.
- Never Live It Down: Once again, the whole premise of the show is that RJ has a big penis. RJ has large man parts. RJ's got a huge schlong. Can we not mention it again now?
- Tearjerker: When RJ and Jenny break up.
- The Woobie: RJ. The second season sets Jenny up as one as well.