Tropers Online: 4,400
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Hard Times of RJ Berger
- Cliché Storm: Seriously. This show is like if Clone High took itself seriously, minus the creative premise to boot.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Most of the jokes are already pretty raunchy and tasteless but the biggest standout has to be Miles suggesting RJ roofie Jenny in order to have sex with her.
- Growing the Beard: The second season is hailed as this, with the show relying more on character development to hook viewers rather than crude humor.
- Never Live It Down: Once again, the whole premise of the show is that RJ has a big penis. RJ has large man parts. RJ's got a huge schlong. Can we not mention it again now?
- Tearjerker: When RJ and Jenny break up.
- The Woobie: RJ. The second season sets Jenny up as one as well.