YMMV: The Fearless Four
- Anvilicious - When it comes to animal rights.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: More like 'Creepy Singing Robot Centaur Moment'.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Most of the songs in this movie are actually quite good.
- Cult Classic
- Ear Worm: The Mix Max jingle.
- Narm Charm: Obviously Evil villains? Check. Over the top Anvilicious animal rights messages? Check. The main characters being very obvious stereotypical archetypes? Check. Yet it is surprisingly charming, the characters aren't bland (though not particularly memorable either), and the soundtrack is generally quite good.
- Nightmare Fuel: While the villains aren't particularly scary, there are some legitimately creepy scenes, most notably in regards to the sausage machine and the "monster" that the main characters form to intimidate the villains.
- Squick: A cat - not an anthropomorphic Funny Animal one mind you, but a Nearly Normal Animal cat - that tries to seduce a human with song.
- Uncanny Valley - The robot centaur brought in to replace Fred.