- Narm, Narm Charm: The red-band trailer, featuring Jodie Foster going vigilante to the tune of DMX's "X Gon Give It To Ya". What trope that falls under depends if you found the previous sentence terrible or awesome (or both!)
- Nightmare Fuel - It really doesn't paint too bright a picture of city life. At least city life after dark.
- The scene where Erica and her boyfriend are severely beaten in Central Park (fatally, in his case) is very hard to watch.
- Tear Jerker - Plenty.
- Erica reminiscing about David playing the guitar.
- The text message that says only, "goodbye" with the video attached, plus Erica's reaction to watching her beloved die all over again.
- Her talk with David's mother after she awakens from the coma only to find out he was removed from life-support, given a funeral service and buried already.