* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Teddy in "MAVO Costume Ball" takes on an ''entire room'' filled with villains and ''wins''. He also turns "Can I be your friend?" into a PreAssKickingOneLiner.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: [[spoiler:When Teddy's father is reunited with his family.]]
** L.B. and Buffy's wedding, especially given how hard all the other bounders work to make the day go off without a hitch. They may be villain/monsters, but it's clear they were rooting for this.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: This series was popular in Bulgaria, going so far as to influence the punk rock underground music scene there.
* MagnificentBastard: What Tweeg aspires to be and how he views himself. He almost gets there on a couple of occasions. Almost.
* NightmareFuel: While a captive in the Ying Zoo, Teddy befriends a sad, little, goblin-like creature who laments he's been a prisoner for so long, he can't even remember what "free" is. Given that the Sorceror threatened some of his mooks with being put in his monster attraction if they failed him, one can only wonder how many of the zoo's "exhibits" are kidnapped victims who's families have no idea where they are.
* TearJerker: "Grubby's Romance"
** "Father's Day" as well, if only for how Tweeg had to say goodbye to Elroy again.