YMMV: 10,000 BC
- Awesome Music: The score by Harold Kloser and Thomas Wander is probably the only good thing about this film.
- Critical Research Failure: Averted in that the filmmakers already knew they weren't making a historically accurate movie. The idea of the movie being set in "10,000 B.C." was merely a promotional/selling point for dramatic purposes.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Attack of the Terror Birds. Just think what it must be like to stand in that tall grass, unable to see anything around you, and then suddenly realize you're being stalked by stealthy predators, you can't see where they're coming from, and any attempt to move could lead you closer to your death.
- So Bad, It's Good: Many people only see this movie to laugh at its many, many, many errors. Though others see it as deliberately invoking Rule of Cool over any historical accuracy.
- Special Effects Failure: The only effects that even work are the Mammoths.