- Crowning Music of Awesome: The battle themes.
- Demonic Spiders: Energy golems. They can't move and only have one attack, but it has infinite range and can hit multiple targets at once. If you engage them, make sure to take them out before they can get another turn, or you're in for a world of hurt.
- Game Breaker: Dorgon. His basic attack skill has unlimited range and can hit multiple opponents at once. You can use him to easily snipe weaker encounters before they know what hit them, and soften up harder ones before your main troops can engage in melee.
- Since he's an energy golem who's on your side, this should be a given.
- Scrappy Level: Lake Alto, due to the fact that it has Random Encounters. In a Tactical RPG. The two do not mix well at all.
- That One Attack: Holy Blast, used by Nelis. The boss only uses it at close range, but it deals a tremendous amount of damage to the target, as well as dealing minor damage to everyone on the battlefield. Fortunately, the boss seems to prefer using a less-damaging attack as long as you don't get too close.
- That One Boss: Cerzak.