YMMV: Tears To Tiara 2
- Asspull: Monomachus' resurrection.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The entire OST (minus maybe the Narm). Special mention goes to various battle music and the title page theme.
- Game Breaker: Any of the DLC characters really. Aruru's is noteworthy for having access to two awesome equipments for both Hamil and Dion at the start of the game.
- Genius Bonus: As listed in Shown Their Work, the amount of obscure detail in history of The Roman Republic, the Punic Wars, and Phoenician Mythology is simply incredible
- Magnificent Bastard: Hamil. Charismatic, and determined, and has a goal. A brilliant strategists. Manipulates every single character since before the beginning of the game. He sends Charis off to Tartetos to prevent her getting caught up in the events of the Ba'al festival and the likely crushing of a revolt. But when it succeeds, he uses this in his plans, expecting correctly that Charis would return with the news that the Canaanites could move to Tartetos as their new base of operations. When Izebel appears to interrupt him pulling off Trojan Prisoner he fakes Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- Moral Event Horizon: Abraxas releasing the King of Death. Before that The Empire was just trying to crush a rebellion. Brutal as they were, it's reasonable. With the release of the King of Death, Hispania and The Empire will both be entirely destroyed if Abraxas isn't stopped.
- Narm: That Gratuitous English song is back with a vengeance.
- Some of Melqart's facial expressions are rather goofy as well, due to how comically exagerrated and hammy they are.