Tropers Online: 3,411
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
- Ho Yay: You can read a good deal of this into some scenes between Batman and Superman.
- Nightmare Fuel: Metallo's horribly-burned body. Also the sight of a very 'roided-up Luthor could also be unsettling.
- So Okay, It's Average: The main consensus about the movie itself.
- Squick: Honestly, did we really need to see Lex Luthor kissing Amanda Waller?
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: In the smackdown beneath Toyman's rocket.
Luthor: You come to this planet, declare yourself the savior of mankind... well, I think it's time you died for your sins!
- The number of days it'll take for the meteor to hit Earth: seven days.