- Critical Research Failure: During Lex Luthor's inauguration, he has a backdrop of vertically-displayed American flags with the blue canton on the top right, as if the flags had been rotated 90 degrees. This is a common mistake. Whether displayed horizontally or vertically, the canton is almost always displayed at the top leftnote
- Ho Yay: You can read a good deal of this into some scenes between Batman and Superman.
- Nightmare Fuel: Metallo's horribly-burned body. Also the sight of a very 'roided-up Luthor could also be unsettling.
- So Okay, It's Average: The main consensus about the movie itself.
- Squick: Honestly, did we really need to see Lex Luthor kissing Amanda Waller?
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: In the smackdown beneath Toyman's rocket.
Luthor: You come to this planet, declare yourself the savior of mankind... well, I think it's time you died for your sins!
- The number of days it'll take for the meteor to hit Earth: seven days.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: Many fans were annoyed with the casting of LeVar Burton as Black Lightning—mostly due to the feeling that they wasted him for what ultimately amounted to be one line in the finished movie rather than the actual casting itself.