* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: See also: SlowClap.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: The flashback scene, which retells some of Scott's family history in a ''hilariously'' over-the-top manner.
** The scene with Ken and Liz in the spa, zooming out to reveal they are sitting in one of many on display at Ken's tub shop!
** Also in Great Ken and Liz Moments:
--> '''Liz''': What do I want? I'll tell you what I want! I want Ken Railings to walk in here right now, and say 'Pam Shortt's broken both her legs, and I wanna dance with YOU!'
-->''*shot of Pam screaming in her truck as it rolls over*''
--> '''Ken''' (flinging open door, striding over to Liz, and speaking in monotone): Pam Shortt's broken both her legs, and I wanna dance with you.
--> '''Kylie''': [[LampshadeHanging ...That was unexpected]].
* HamAndCheese: Barry Fife is made of this trope.
* HollywoodHomely: Arguably a rare subversion. While Fran [[SheCleansUpNicely cleans up nicely]] she doesn't become conventionally beautiful.
* MoralEventHorizon: Barry is just a conservative authority figure until the revelation that he [[spoiler:lied to Scott about his father and fixed the competition beforehand to destroy Scott's credibility like he had done to Shirley]].