* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: [[spoiler:How you free yourself from the chair.]]
* FunnyMoments: If, upon [[spoiler: escaping from the interrogation chair,]] you attempt to [[spoiler:kiss the man with the command "kiss man"]], the game will just tell you, "Keep your head in the game."
* HypeBacklash: In many InteractiveFiction circles it is hyped as one of the best InteractiveFiction games of all time. However, the linearity of much of the early parts of the game often puts people off.
* NightmareFuel: Going into the interrogation room itself when in a flashback is pretty unsettling, as the protagonist's awareness of the real world will start leaking in. [[spoiler:Sitting in the chair will cause the protagonist to hallucinate the interrogator across the table, and become convinced that they are strapped down.]] As a kicker, [[spoiler:it will ''get you killed'', as the interrogator realises that you must have been tampering with the room somehow, unless you change your story.]]
* SlowPacedBeginning: This game has gotten some criticism for being unable to hook players in at the start.