- Cargo Ship: The man who caused the blackout was in love with an electrical tower and brought it down so he could "be penetrated by it". Yeah, falling in love with inanimate objects is an actual thing (see the woman who married the Eiffel Tower).
- Complete Monster: The council president has raped almost a whole generation of boys.
- Nausea Fuel: Yokoi is disgusting, Onoda's apartment is filthy, Sayuri has horrible burns, Tomiyama is constantly picking his nose, the Council President is a pedophile rapist, and the mysterious blindfolded man draws with his poop.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: The masked boys' random "art work" is meant to be so random it starts screwing with reality.
- The Woobie: Kento. Oh God, poor Kento…