Tropers Online: 3,446
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Most of the soundtrack is pretty good, especially the vaguely Irish-sounding music during the festival scene and the music during the autumn Art Club "Trip" (the OST tracks Chiisana Shiawase and Watashi no Jikan). Also as mentioned above, the last ending, Tanpopo Suisha.
- Ear Worm: The opening theme, "Kaze Sagashi", is hauntingly beautiful.
- Ensemble Darkhorse, Germans Love David Hasselhoff: In western fandom, Kate completely overshadows the rest of the cast in terms of popularity.
- Memetic Mutation: SOU NAN DESS KARR?
- Moe: Sora's combination of Cloud Cuckoo Lander-ness, love of taking life slowly, and voice cause this.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Mike (pronounced mee-kay) and Haa are actually female