- Crosses the Line Twice: "One Time's Got No Case" has a bit of dialogue on the breakdown where Mix-A-Lot, imitating an onlooker, cheers his own beating by racist cops.
"Hit 'im again! Aw, hit 'im again!!"
- Signature Song: "Baby Got Back", of course.
- Fountain of Memes: Every line of "Baby Got Back" has been quoted out of context at one point or another.
- Narm Charm: "Baby Got Back" is about as silly and juvenile as a rap tune can get, and is all the better as a result.
- Never Live It Down: In several TV appearances, he relates stories about men who meet him in public and ask for his "seal of approval" on their girlfriends' butts. Clearly, his opinion on the subject is still valued.
- WTH, Costuming Department?: In interviews about the song, he's snarked pretty heavily about his outfit in the "Baby Got Back" video, saying that a somewhat heavyset black man in a dark brown suit, standing in the middle of a giant fake ass looks really, really wrong.