- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Yoot Tower has a bunch of short QuickTime films for the theater. See for yourself.
- Disappointing Last Level: Due to there only being a couple of new things to build (both of them one-off items), four-star towers onwards suffer from this.
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks: The popular opinion of Yoot Tower.
- Scrappy Mechanic: One of the conditions to become a 4 Star hotel is to have a VIP park in the parking garage and stay in a Suite and be satisfied. The only way to keep your hotel rooms from being infested with cockroaches is to put in a hotel service room so the maids can clean it. You cannot remove service rooms once they are placed. You could just as easily use that space to put in something much more useful and financially productive, but then the only way you can give the VIP a good chance to stay in a hotel suite is to build a ton of them, let them be used, destroy them, and put them back in. Very expensive, all because there is one type of room that cannot be destroyed.
- Many facilities have Arbitrary Headcount Limits, including elevators and stairs. Fake Difficulty ensues.
- Combining these facts leads one to the seemingly sensible conclusion that your limited supply of elevators are better served being devoted to residents. There's no reason you can't just build a Housekeeping unit on each and every floor that needs one. If there's no reason for service workers to move between floors, they don't need service elevators.
- They need to access the Recycling Center, though.