YMMV: School Shock
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Bai Hua can be seen as tool of Huai Te or someone who knows what is going on behind the scenes, and thus killed Ah-Xuan to spare him a possible life of misery or save the world from the conflicts his existence might cause. Furthermore one can see her as Anti-Villain, Well-Intentioned Extremist or Affably Evil.
- Angst? What Angst?: Liu has no parents, almost everyone she got attached to was mentioned to have died and she herself has become dependent on drugs to prolong her short life. She is calm, cool and collected most of the time and also downright adorable in other and overlapping moments. Then again, she spent all her life in the military. It's just life to her.
- Moe: Liu Li, Xiao Jiang
- Nightmare Fuel: The way Bai Hua looks is quite unsettling and doesn't fit the situation at all.
- And she doesn't do it just once.
- Also, she is apparently suffering from short term face-half loss. Spooky...
- Squick: Huai Te. He is quite possibly completely off his rocker, has wire constructs keeping his lids open at all times and his hair is pretty greasy, too. Moreover seems to be an Ephebophile. His character is probably meant to be repulsive.