YMMV: Ronin Spirit Of The Sword
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Every single time where Rei's masturbating. Even more jarringly the second time, which is totally out of context and downright silly.
- Demonic Spiders: Wolves as mentioned: they're very fast, offer a smaller target, can attack you quickly several times in a row if they get close enough and deals a lot of damage. Hope you got some sushi on you if you stumble into one.
- The ninja. The sub-boss guarding the scrolls in the second chapter, this shuriken-spamming menace becomes an increasingly common and annoying foe dotting the maze in subsequent episodes. This culminates in the Extreme difficulty's ninja, an enemy who won't hesitate to rain down on you up to eight shuriken before dusting his hands off with your face.
- Foe Yay: The Ronin and Red Fox.
- Goddamned Bats: Bamboo traps. A tiny target which deals annoying damage and can't be blocked.
- That One Boss: Red Fox is obscenely fast, always slashing at you with her sais when she's not casting flames at you. Furthermore she does teleport after each attack, meaning that you have a very small opening to strike at her. Last but not least, she has tons of health points.
- Sex Sells