Tropers Online: 4,660
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Awesome Music
- Ear Worm: Learn to play them!
- "Black Magic", "R U Mine?", "Cherub Rock", to not even mention Guitarcade tunes.
- Even Better Sequel: Rocksmith 2014 edition
- Polished Port: The PC Version, as well as copies of the game with the bass expansion available right from the start without having to download it.
- Porting Disaster: ...assuming of course that the game runs without any problems. The PC version, being ported from the consoles, is known to have a lot of incompatibilities that makes it unplayable for a number of people.
- Scrappy Mechanic: The Riff Repeater and double encores.
- Which is why the Riff Repeater got a major overhaul in Rocksmith 2014 and double encores were completely dropped.