YMMV: Robot and Monster
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: In "Family Business", Robot decides to give his family's blinking light recipe to some other guy because the awful way his family treats him. Monster tries to get Gart and Mom to apologize to Robot, and Hilarity Ensues. but at the end, they end up feeling legitimately sorry for how they treat him and tell Robot they really appreciate him. Mom even reveals that she keeps a picture of Robot inside her robot chest thingy...close to her heart. D'awww...
- Gart: Mother, why do you carry around that photographMom: Oh, my front hatch is loose. I kept it wedged in here to keep it from rattling.Gart: OHHH! I can't wait to tell him!.Mom: Mmmm... Maybe it's best we keep that a secret. After all, he is family.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Take The Spiders Outside" from the ending of the Series-Finale, "Monster Hit".
- Dude, Not Funny!: A lot of Robot's Butt Monkey treatment comes off more as unwarranted meanspirited cruelty than anything else.
- Ear Worm: The opening theme.
- Ho Yay: Multiple scenes between Robot and Monster.
- The Woobie: Robot is a Woobie taken Up to Eleven. His inventions always fail, every member of his family (Except for Crazy Cousin Gizmo) never trusts him, and he always gets pummeled a lot.