* ArchivePanic: ''Good Mythical Morning'' by itself is huge; currently on season 13 and usually averaging around 100 episodes a season not including its predecessor "Good Morning Chia Lincoln". That's currently over 1000 episodes ''not counting the rest of their channels''. To make things worse, about halfway through season 12 the format changed, leading to each episode being uploaded in 4 parts, extending each episode's total length. And that's in addition to Good Mythical MORE, the extra part to each episode that has been going on since season four.
* BrokenBase: Link's new hair as of 2016. Some demand him to go back to his old hairstyle, while others think that it's fine, and that it's not up to the fanbase to decide the matters of someone's personal life.
** Many of their songs, but special note for the "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQcyhBsSjI ShamWow Song]]".
** "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYdF0zcuSI B-b-b-Butt Drugs...]]"
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: [[Music/LinkinPark Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington]] guest starred on an episode of GMM in mid 2017. The episode featured Mike and Chester improvising songs to see how music affects the taste of food. The second song ends with Chester singing a line about being "one noodle closer to death." At the time, it just seemed like a little bit of BlackComedy, but with Chester's suicide only two months later, it's hard not to retroactively see it as a call for help.
* HeartwarmingMoments: They [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuV3R3Ogr9I gave the commencement address at their old high school]] (Harnett Central High School in Angier, North Carolina). While people would think that they would make a funny spectacle out of it (which they partly did), they also gave some pretty profound advice.
-->'''Rhett:''' Don't spend the next few years pursuing an education or a career in an area just to fulfill someone's expectations of you. Rather, figure out what you're good at and what you like to do, and if you can find a way to get paid to do that, do it.
-->'''Link:''' Choose your friends wisely. The kind of friends you make in the next few years will determine more about the rest of your life than you can imagine. Seek out people who are going where you'd like to go in life, and join them.
-->'''Rhett:''' And finally, pursue faith. Don't live your life without asking the question, "why am I here, and why am I here even asking that question?" For us, our faith has been the key piece in the puzzle of life, that when put into place, gives us purpose and meaning.
** Of course, they find a way to make it humorous again:
-->'''Link:''' We want to help you commemorate this moment in your lives with something memorable. Sure, you're going to walk across the stage and receive your diploma in a moment, but we want to give you something unique. Something that isn't happening at any other graduation ceremony today. Maybe never.
-->'''Rhett:''' Maybe never again. When a new ship is launched, a bottle of champagne is broken on its bow. We thought about breaking bottles of champagne on all your heads, but this is a dry campus.
-->'''Link:''' When a new building is opened, there's a ribbon-cutting ceremony. But we couldn't agree on what to cut.
-->'''Rhett:''' And in olden times when they made an oath, they would sacrifice an animal. We actually ''got the goat approved,'' but we thought that would be a little extreme.
-->'''Link:''' So we're going to commemorate this moment in your life... by busting a piñata.
** The "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEKnMoXrLoo Official Apocalypse Video]]" is this when Rhett and Link GoOutWithASmile.
** The beginning of [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqd_LveFiQ0 the Turkey Taste Test episode]]. A viewer asks how she can spend Thanksgiving with her family while she's out of the country. Rhett and Link [[ItMakesSenseInContext use the internet to join their hands with the viewer and her relatives]]. Sure, it's a little strange but...wow!
* HilariousInHindsight: "Epic Rap Battle" was released in 2010. Almost a year and a half later, they appeared in ''WebVideo/EpicRapBattlesOfHistory'' as the Wright brothers.
** Almost a year and a half LATER, they returned as Leonardo (da Vinci) and Donatello (di Niccolò di Betto Bardi).
** In "Epic Rap Battle" In one of Rhett's lines he says that next year everyone else will copy his style of wearing a turtleneck and necklace. While that didn't happen, the year after "Epic Rap Battle" was released, Music/TheLonelyIsland released "Turtleneck and Chain" a song about the idea of wearing a turtleneck and necklace.
* MemeticMutation: "Nope! Chuck Testa!"
** "The fire extinguisher is out! GET THE HAIRSPRAY!" and other variants from the comments.
* MomentOfAwesome: The [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uwY3sjqYX0 Fast Food Folk Song]]. They sing their order into a Taco Bell drive-thru, and the cashier gets the ''whole thing'' right. Unrehearsed.
** Even though it was played for laughs, the situation of Rhett and Link teaming up to fight ninjas, zombies, and then [[NinjaPirateZombieRobot Ninja Zombies]] with naught but a small blunt object is awesome.
* NightmareFuel: '''CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN...SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!!'''
** And, for some people, "Christmas Face". (Especially Grace Helbig's face. You must see it to believe it.)
** Link's reaction after eating a ghost pepper. As one Website/YouTube commentator put it, it was like he became possessed.
** Link after he eats the printer ink. "WELCOME TO MY LITTLE LAIR IN THE WOODS"
** Link's Makeover. "WANT A NEW BUTTHOLE?"
** [[SurpriseCreepy Observe how little by little]], [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2WTRqCu_DY Rhett and Link's vacay becomes cray-cray.]] Highlights include [[EyeScream Rhett being stabbed in both eyes]] and somehow starting a ZombieApocalypse.
* SoMyKidsCanWatch: Their standard of what they consider acceptable content has always been measured by what they would be okay with showing their kids. Notably, their ventures into (marginally) more mature material have become more frequent as their kids have gotten older.
* TearJerker: "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEKnMoXrLoo Our Official Apocalypse Video]]" is this, being basically a goodbye for anybody who views it at the apocalypse. It has Rhett and Link GoOutWithASmile.