YMMV: Racket Girls
- Crowning Music Of Funny: The "Ukranian" "national anthem" sung to the sudden outbreak of music at the end of the film:
- Ethnic Scrappy: Personified by the male lead's weak willed Latin assisstant.
- Mexican-born Rita Martinez lost her accent as a child - and had to fake one for the role.
- Fetish Fuel :Women wrestling. This was a one-handed movie for many men in 1953. Russ Meyer hadn't made the scene yet.
- Padding: You will hate wrestling after you see the painfully long and boring visions of it in this movie.
- What an Idiot: Scalli isn't the sharpest tool in the box. For example, he gets a hot tip about a fixed longshot, and he passes on it, mumbling some bullshit about its ironic nickname.