- Crowning Moment of Funny: During chapter VIII, you go to a carnival. One of the attractions there is the 'Haunted Cavern' and the entrance cost is the most expensive thing there... when you go in, however, it turns out to just be a dimly lit cavern with bedsheet ghosts and fake heads on sticks... Lunair even comments on how much of a ripoff it is. However, when you start to go on the exit rope, an entrance appears... it leads to a VERY creepy underground house looking thing, with mannequins and Creepy Dolls all over the place, nightmaresh music, and something always seemingly right behind Lunair. You reach a room, and it details how a husband and wife with their daughter were trapped down there... when you try to leave the room, the door is blocked, and a Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl is slowly walking towards Lunair... it then cuts to outside, where it reveals that it was part of the attraction, and that Lunair SET THE ACTORS ON FIRE.
- Also, in chapter two "What? Who told you about the leash?!"
- Crowning Music of Awesome: THE WHOLE GODDAMN SOUNDTRACK! Special mention goes to To Realize(especially the ocarina solo), Paranoia, Peregrine and Pursuing Ancients.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Many fans tend to overlook some of Lunair's morally grayer actions, of which there are many, to make shipping her with Reivier easier.
- Tear Jerker: How about the very first scene?