- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Like most free MMOs, this game is very popular among Brazilians, to the point where when the Brazilian version closed down, an influx of Brazilian players in the international version raised many complaints.
- Most Annoying Sound: The O.B. chord. Get used to hearing it on the more difficult courses.
- That One Level: Several courses are persistent nightmares for some players; Silvia Cannon and Wind Hill are the most notorious offenders. Interestingly enough, they do this in different ways:
- Silvia Cannon looks obviously difficult: many holes are a case of "They want me to get the ball where?" Discovering shortcuts, learning how to use special shots and using the cannons to your advantage help it get easier with practice.
- Wind Hill doesn't look too bad on the surface (it reuses the layout of the medium-difficulty course Sepia Wind) but the unpredictable winds, the addition of some awkward trees and the tweaking of the ball's contact physics turn it into a nightmare of missed greens and unexpected OBs. Essentially, SC is harder for new players but WH is harder for experts.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: On the Wii version, it's kind of hard to get much anywhere in story mode when the third opponent you face keeps making improbable chip-in eagles to beat you.