YMMV: Nick Knatterton
- Canon Stu/Parody Stu: Nick, justified in that the whole series is actually a parody and satire.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Nick is very popular in Finland. The animated series was shown first on TV in 1989 and has been shown again three times after that. DVD came in 2008 and sold gold in couple of months.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: In the live action movie, Nick was played by Karl Lieffen, who played the chauffeur in One, Two, Three.
One of the villains was played by Gert Fröbe.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: The narrator in the Finnish dub of the animated series, Jarmo Koski, later became famous for his long-running role in Salatut elämät, an extremely popular daytime soap.
- Misaimed Fandom: Schmidt considered comics a primitive art form and drew the comic as a Stealth Parody. The fans took it straight and liked it.
- Values Dissonance: The Dutch wanted to have the ladies' bosoms and butts radically reduced. The Turks, on the other hand, wanted them enhanced even further.
- Writer Revolt: Manfred Schmidt told that finally, he was so fed up with making the strip, he couldn't make his fingers draw the pictures anymore.