YMMV: Ni Hao, Kai-Lan
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: In one episode, Rintoo is angry at Hoho for copying his hat design; the problem is resolved when Rintoo learns he should be happy that his design was stolen because it means that people like it. But, after all, imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery.
- This message becomes somewhat meta when you remember that this show is a copy of Dora the Explorer.
- Fridge Logic: Lulu the balloon flying rhino.
- The main conflict of the episode "Tolee's Rhyme Time" is that Tolee doesn't know how to rhyme words. However, at the beginning of the episode, he was singing a rhyming song when he was taking a bath. He may not have realized it was a rhyming song, but since the song isn't brought up after that point in the episode, it makes it a little awkward.
- Moe: Kai-Lan, oh so much.
- Narm: "Pandy's Puddle". Tolee's stuffed panda, Pandy, falls into a puddle of mud and needs to be washed...but the way how Tolee reacts to the whole situation like if someone gunned down Pandy is what makes the episode so painfully narmful.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: As the picture on the main page shows you, there's a good bit of it on this show. It's a trippy, colorful world.
- Subverted in the behavior of the characters, who — unusual in edutainment shows — often exhibit rude and antisocial behavior. Of course, learning how to cope with this behavior then becomes the Aesop of the episode.