Tropers Online: 2,993
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Natsu no Arashi!
- Ear Worm: The first season opening. Kake-kake-kake-kake-kakete!
- Les Yay: Along with romantic tension in general, is in the air when Arashi has to do a kiss scene for a visiting mangaka in need of inspiration.
- Moe: Yayoi, full stop. And Jun, both versions.
- Narm: Hajime's extreme freak-out when he witnesses a firebombing in WWII Japan is way too long and just not scary enough.
- What an Idiot: While spending time in Jun's body, Hajime realizes his balls are gone and his chest is bigger. Surely the balls fell off somewhere.