- Crowning Moment of Funny:
Crow [As Trumpy] "This potato's got big ears. Yes."
- Crow's "Potato Soliloquy".
Tom: She's Zestfully dead!
- When one of the women has been killed after taking a shower:
Tommy: Do you know what fun is, Trumpy?Crow (as Trumpy): Yes, it's where I break you in half.
- "Trumpy, you can do stupid things!"
- "With a pickle mind, we kick the nipple beer, steady as a goat, we're flying over trout..."
- The third host segment. Especially Tom Servo hanging from the ceiling and screaming.
- "I'm in the shower, I'm completely vulnerable..."
- Trumpy's definition of fun.
- Growing the Beard: This is often considered to be one of the first really good episodes of the show.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Joel points out the resemblance of Brian the record producer to Andy Travis. Oddly enough, the actor who played Brian, Emilio Linder, later had a bit part in Rustlers Rhapsody, directed by WKRP in Cincinnati creator Hugh Wilson.note .
- Inferred Holocaust: As Crow points out, Trumpy was raised by a child, and as such won't last too long in the woods.
- Memetic Mutation: *Makes 'okay' hand gesture* "It stinks!"