YMMV: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S4 E3 "Castle Mane-ia"
- Base Breaker: Pinkie Pie who controls the organ, and therefore the traps. She's seen as either helpful in curing her friends' fears of the castle or a hindrance who has no motives other than to scare them half to death.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Fluttershy watching a pile of rocks get crushed thinking Angel was in them? Awful. Fluttershy trying to dig Angel out only for Applejack to jump on the pile and start trampling it? Hilarious.
- Squick: A bee flies into one of Gummy's nostrils and out the other.
- Take That, Scrappy!: Angel appearing to get crushed. Yeah, we know the whole time it wasn't him, but it's hard to imagine a similar gag being done with the likes of Gummy or Winona.
- Uncanny Valley: The horse statue that scares Spike. The spiders don't help.
- The Woobie: Fluttershy, due to her being overly worried of Angel being lost and then apparently to have been crushed by rocks (even though Angel wasn't under those rocks and was with Twilight and Spike the entire time).