YMMV: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S4 E3 "Castle Mane-ia"
- Crosses the Line Twice: Fluttershy watching a pile of rocks get crushed thinking Angel was in them? Awful. Fluttershy trying to dig Angel out only for Applejack to jump on the pile and start trampling it? Hilarious.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Fluttershy thinking that her beloved pet has just been crushed.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- That... thing at the end of the episode. Pony of Shadows or not, the implication that some malevolent force is watching and plotting from the sidelines, and the Mane Six are completely unaware of its existence, is plenty unnerving.
- If a tweet from Jayson Thiessen after the season 4 finale is any indication, the Pony of Shadows seen at the end of the episode may or may not be Tirek.
- Squick: A bee flies into one of Gummy's nostrils and out the other.
- Take That, Scrappy!: Angel appearing to get crushed. Yeah, we know the whole time it wasn't him, but it's hard to imagine a similar gag being done with the likes of Gummy or Winona.
- Uncanny Valley: The horse statue that scares Spike. The spiders don't help.
- The Woobie: Fluttershy, due to her being overly worried of Angel being lost and then apparently to have been crushed by rocks (even though Angel wasn't under those rocks and was with Twilight and Spike the entire time).