Tropers Online: 2,560
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S1 E7 "Dragonshy"
- Broken Base: Fans are divided on Rainbow Dash towards Fluttershy. Was she the only sane mare or an insensitive Jerkass?
- Growing the Beard: The earliest of several popular choices for when it happened.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Fluttershy is correct in asserting that Spike's not a huge, gigantic, terrifying, enormous, teeth-gnashing, sharp-scale-having, horn-wearing, smoke-snoring, could-eat-a-pony-in-one-bite, totally-all-grown-up dragon. Except later, he becomes just that.
- At one point, Fluttershy says, "This is a time for panic!" Pinkie, not listening to her, says, "I'm going to need balloons!" In "It's About Time", she uses balloons to panic.
- Moment Of Awesome: Without a doubt, one of Fluttershy's best moments.