YMMV: Mr. Bean's Holiday
- Crazy Awesome: Mr. Bean's meddling with Willem Dafoe's movie at the climax could be fitting for this trope. The movie Dafoe's directed evidently stinks beforehand until Bean mixes in his handheld footage of pretty much everything - the movie's hottie, the roadside posing, and himself in Nazi gear, and it fits brilliantly to Dafoe's hard-boiled narration to great applause.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The song "La Mer" is the original French version of "Beyond the Sea". An important plotline in this movie involves a father separated from his son. And Willem Dafoe is here. Sound familiar yet?
- Most Annoying Sound: Bean going through all the ringtones on the handphone he picked up.
- Nausea Fuel: The mussels that Bean has as part of his seafood platter, where we receive a close-up shot of a vile, swill-like mess with lumps of mussel floating in it in the bottom of Bean's bib. He promptly dumps it in a woman's handbag.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: While not regarded as a masterpiece by any means, it was generally regarded as being both a better film and much truer to the source material than the first film.