YMMV: Mike Patton
- Crazy Awesome: He embodies this in music more than anyone else.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Mike has applied his vocal talent to a large, large variety of music across many different genres.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Making fun of Hillel Slovak for dying of a heroin overdose in Mr. Bungle. It was in response to Anthony Kiedis' petty, childish, bully-like behavior over a fairly ridiculous longstanding dispute, but it was still one hell of a low blow.
- Nightmare Fuel: He reportedly used no post-processing to achieve the incredibly disturbing, nightmare-inducing voice of The Darkness. Just his voice and a microphone.
- The same talent that lets him range from the nasty gurgling of the Boomer to the hair-raising screeching of the Hunter in Left 4 Dead. As well as all the other disturbing zombie noises in the game. And GLaDOS's Anger Core in Portal.
- Hell, his music in general can get to this point. Especially in the cases of Fantomas and Maldoror.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Believe it or not, the only drug he uses is caffeine.