YMMV: Michael Clayton
- Award Snub: If only Daniel Day Lewis hadn't given such a magnificent performance in There Will Be Blood. This movie might very well have garnered Clooney his second Oscar in as many years.
- As well as Tom Wilkinson's supporting work, which might have gotten him the gold if Javier Bardem hadn't done No Country for Old Men.
- Awesome Moments: Michael scares Karen shitless (she thinks he's dead and oh hey here he is!) and gets her to agree to wire ten million dollars to his offshore account. And then, hey, it's the cops and you're all under arrest. Badass.
- Not to mention that background shot of Karen collapsing to the floor as everything comes crashing down on her.
- Spiritual Licensee: This movie has been called "The best John Grisham movie ever made". To note, it was produced by Sydney Pollack, who previously directed the adaptation of Grisham's The Firm.