* BreatherLevel: The last storyline dungeon is significantly easier than the work getting into it.
* ClicheStorm: It'd be easier to list the number of Gundam and JRPG tropes the game ''doesn't'' invoke.
* DemonicSpiders: The Kamikaze Raven. Randomly encountered mid-game, it has low health but insane speed and melee damage. The result is that it always moves first, has an insane crit rate and hits hard enough to instakill whoever it targets. The only way to counter it is to use an always-moves-first boost or Counter Snipe, otherwise a TotalPartyKill will ensue in three turns.
* GoddamnedBats: As noted by the LetsPlay, anything with short-circuit inducing attack, it stun you and unlike overheat, you can't even switch member or cast item and tech.
* TearJerker: [[spoiler:Gavenger's death]] and Tremmie's reaction to it - especially with her fully knowing that [[spoiler:it was her brother's betrayal that got him killed]]. The soundtrack [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N3jFGlEAFM during]] and [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rUUTZDU4WI after]] doesn't help either.