YMMV: Lords Of Acid
- Broken Base: Depending on who you might ask, Deep Chills is either one of their best albums or one of their worst.
- Cargo Ship: "Rubber Doll" and "Little Mighty Rabbit".
- Crosses the Line Twice: Their lyrics are so sexually over-the-top it's impossible to not laugh, or at least grin.
- Ear Worm: "Pussy". Ironically, some of their songs make excellent earworm cures.
- "Darling, come heeere, and fuck me up the-" -cue ultra dirty synth lead-
- First Installment Wins: Their debut album, Lust, is still considered by fans and critics alike their Magnum Opus.
- Misattributed Song: ABC's of Kinky Sex is not a Lords of Acid Song; it was sung by Akash.
- Refrain from Assuming: Believe it or not, even some of the band's biggest fans still accidentally refer to "I Sit on Acid" as "Sit on My Face".
- Signature Song: "I Sit On Acid".