YMMV: Little Fighter 2
- Demonic Spider: Mark is a surprisingly formidable Mook, who likes to spam his charging shoulder rush move that flings you across the stage and effectively renders him immune to close-range attacks (unless you manage to get him from behind) and takes a lot more damage than other mooks up to that point.
- Knights are even worse, requiring that they be hit twice in rapid succession before they even take damage (the Final Boss is the only other character that does this.) The only real tradeoff is that they have no special attacks.
- Game Breaker:
- Henry + Beer = Sonata of Death until you die. To elaborate, Sonata of Death levitates sufficiently close enemies into the air so they are helpless while damaging them. Beer quickly restores MP to use it again. When Sonata of Death ends, the players hit with it fall to the ground and must wait a few seconds to get up. As long as Henry has MP, players hit by Sonata of Death are effectively helpless.
- Freeze's projectile was the single best non-boss projectile in the game before it was eventually Nerfed, not only able to freeze enemies, but also reflect projectiles while converting them into ice projectiles as well.
- Sequel Displacement: How many people who've played the game would even remember that there's a game before it if not for the 2 in the title?