Tropers Online: 4,935
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Lets Bible
- Crazy Awesome: The son (well, great great great etc grandson) of Lucifer dressed as a mariachi and dropping random objects from the sky to try and kill a scantily-clad girl Jesus? It's probably safe to say the entire series runs on this.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The whole damn story.
- Designated Hero: Vulcan is such an asshole and a potential rapist that only Rule of Funny stops him from being completely unlikeable.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Sancho starts out dressed in a poncho, star-print parachute pants and a wizard hat.
- First Installment Wins: The two-shot is far more remembered than the more serious revival, which hasn't even gotten a full translation and apparently only lasted five chapters.