YMMV: Legacy of the Wizard
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The dungeon themes are all very hummable and are bonafide Ear Worm material.
- Demonic Spiders: The one spider enemy is easy, it's the invisible enemies that require you to touch them in order to be able to damage them that drain massive damage.
- Ear Worm: Pochi's Theme is the worst offender. (There were two versions. Specify?)
- They are both earworm-ish. The MSX version is a little more cute and happy, while the NES version is more 'dungeony' sounding and loops sooner.
- I Am Not Shazam: The family controlled by the player are known as the "Worzens." "Drasle Family" is just the title of the Japanese version.
- The Scrappy: Roas.
- Scrappy Level: The block puzzle rooms in Xemn'a area. 11-1 in particular for its lazy repetitive design. Also some of the areas toward the end of Meyna's area can get tedious due to the layout requiring frequent item changing to get past.
- That One Boss: Rockgaea, can kill Xemn in 3 hits.