Tropers Online: 2,915
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Awesome Music: The title theme for the Atari Lynx version is an original rocking composition done entirely with digitized tracks. Listen to it here.
- Porting Disaster: The ports to the NES and Game Boy Advance have some scoring issues.
- GBA version doesn't do the math right with certain large combinations of Klaxes;
- GBA version misses some Klaxes when masses of same-coloured tiles meet;
- NES and GBA versions drop the point-overrun bonus. In the original, Points Waves wanted you to meet a certain target during the level, and any points achieved beyond that were added to your bonus and thus counted double.
- In "survive N tiles" rounds, the NES version doesn't count tiles that fall (and increase the drop meter) as "survived".