- Awesome Music: The title theme for the Atari Lynx version is an original rocking composition done entirely with digitized tracks. Listen to it here.
- Porting Disaster: The ports to the NES and Game Boy Advance have some scoring issues.
- GBA version doesn't do the math right with certain large combinations of Klaxes;
- GBA version misses some Klaxes when masses of same-coloured tiles meet;
- NES and GBA versions drop the point-overrun bonus. In the original, Points Waves wanted you to meet a certain target during the level, and any points achieved beyond that were added to your bonus and thus counted double.
- In "survive N tiles" rounds, the NES version doesn't count tiles that fall (and increase the drop meter) as "survived".