YMMV: Kamen no Maid Guy
- Crazy Awesome: Kogarashi has his heart in the right place, but his behavior is beyond crazy and well into absurd.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Kogarashi's Theme" makes anything awesome.
- Yoshiki Fukuyama's ending "Wakugai!"
- Really, any of the music. Such as using Bach's Toccata & Fuga in D minor BWV 565 - Toccata.
- God-Mode Sue: Kogarashi takes this trope and milks it for all it's worth.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Naeka doesn't even look remotely chubby, yet she complains about being too fat. Her reason for even being in the kendo club was to avoid gaining weight. The weight probably goes to her breasts. Fubuki counts as well.
- Squick: That moment in episode 10. Even God went for the Brain Bleach. If you must know...
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Kogarashi's theme is very similar to a certain theme of a certain movie series.