- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: considering that JMT are known for doing fairly standard Gangsta Rap, their collaboration with R.A. the Rugged Man, Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story, is a stunningly poignant song about the horrors of Vietnam, and R.A.'s section is based on the experiences his father had in the war. Definitely doubles as a Tear Jerker when you listen to the lyrics and realize that, from about 1/3rd of the way into the track, it's all based on stuff that really happened.
- Face of the Band: Vinnie Paz, though he states in an interview that the DJ is the backbone of hip-hop music in general, is commonly seen as this. It doesn't help that he and Jus Allah have similar-sounding voices on A History Of Violence. Or that the group eventually ditched Stoupe for Violence Begets Violence.
- Memetic Mutation: IT'S FUCKIN' VINNIE PAZ DADDY.
- The Scrappy:
- Reception to Jus Allah's new style since returning to the group has been less than warm.
- The entire group for their absolutely vicious homophobia and support for Iran's regime for progressive-minded hip-hoppers.