YMMV: Jack (1996)
- Harsher in Hindsight: Jack's angina attack was already really hard to watch, but after Robin Williams' heart surgery in 2009...
- The final scene. Listening to Jack talk about not worrying about how much time you have and enjoying every moment is absolutely HEARTBREAKING when taking into account Robin Williams' fate.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This was the first work of fiction featuring a Rapid Aging character named Jack. It was not the last.
- Nightmare Fuel: While the movie starts out poking fun of the idea of a 10 year old in a 40 year old body, the second half of the film drops the pretense and shows that, yes, Jack's body is actually that old and, yes, he is going to die from old age probably by the time he's 20.
- Padding: The whole subplot with the Fran Drescher character.
- Tear Jerker:
What do I want to be when I grow up?...Alive.
- Many, but the angina attack scene is particularly heartwrenching, especially when Jack is told that he can't go back to school and he BEGS his father not to take him away from there as he finally has friends.
- Of the Tears of Joy variant, there is the "Who I Want To Be When I Grow Up" report. God that was beautiful.
- Also Jack's reaction when he first learns of the assignment and looks forlornly at his blank paper: