YMMV: Imperium Nova
YMMVs central to the game itself
- Memetic Mutation: Largely averted, though many are imported from this very wiki. Notably, referring at something (well, everything) as being IN SPACE.
- Complete Monster: Senator Arno of Sabik and by extension Czar Malaganov; had several thousand children taken from their homes and burned alive in a city square. Their fathers returned to find their ashes and bone fragments.
- Morwyn Kincaid is making a pretty good bid for this.
- Magnificent Bastard: Konstantine Ivanov, once Baade's resident evil doer. He managed to avoid punishment for murder so many times that even when he was caught he managed to play galactic society as a whole and get away with little more than a slap on the wrist.
- His replacement, Arthfael Daunt, does it with even more style.
- Magnificent Bastard: Subverted by Overlord Jago Ragnarok. His spy in the Emperor's Court was exposed, his attempt to spread the plague across the galaxy failed to make it off a single planet, and his plague-bomb that was supposed to infect the Court of Nobles malfunctioned. He was so incompetent that he even escaped blame (posthumously) for the actual murders that took place at the Council.
- Complete Monster: Este Von Carstein crossed the line within less then a day of taking charge of his house. His first acts included rounding up the majority of the humans in the city for food, allowing the rest to be killed, and ordering the murder of a five year old girl.
- Moment of Awesome: Oscar going into the Void. Alone. With no training. To rescue his sister. Because the alternative was letting his wife and brother-in-law go.
- Toy Ship: Iowerth Quest and Saeko Houraisan, although not so toy anymore.
- Magnificent Bastard: Michael Sheridan of Gemini's backstory must have been, if he was able to unite and preserve an Empire around neighbors like these.
- Magnificent Bastard: William Cartheon, once Emperor of Avalon, as well as Osborn Barinthus, both displayed traits of magnificent bastardry.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "House Esposito, its Dynasty members, and all off spring of the house shall henceforth and for all time carry the official title of "The Dastardly." Imperial records shall be amended to read "The Dastardly House Esposito" Nobles of the galaxy should address members of the Di Esposito family with full title. "The Dastardly Count Giacomo Esposito."
- Magnificent Bastard: Giacomo Esposito, later di Scaligeri, who was handed the moniker "the Dastardly" by law. Also likes to wear suits, top hats and sharp shoes. From Fornux.
- Magnificent Bastard: Sylvester Adcox, a longtime retainer of House von Dracostern, was perhaps the most influential man in the history of the galaxy.