- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Beef and Broccoli."
"Being a vegan does not make you a revolutionary, it's a dietary choice."
- "The Message and the Money"
- Most of "Goonies Never Die"
"Woah, alright man, who's been talking to you yo?"
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Using his money to create an orphanage in Kabul is pretty cool.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: A lot, but most fans will agree on "Dance with the Devil" being one of his best songs.'
- Doing It for the Art: Has rejected many offers made by major record labels, as he says in "Freedom Of Speech".
- Magnum Opus: "Dance with the Devil"
- Misaimed Fandom: For some reason Ron Paul fans seem to love him, despite the fact Technique is an outspoken Marxist and on the complete other side of the political spectrum.
- Nightmare Fuel: "Dance With the Devil" is widely considered one of the most horrifying songs ever made.
- Tear Jerker: "You Never Know" and "Dance With The Devil."
- Unfortunate Implications: Raps a lot about racism and oppression yet has no problem using homophobic and misogynist language.
"And your crew is full of more faggots than Greek mythology."
- To be fair, he does this a lot less on his recent releases.
- This was actually pointed out by an astute fan in one of his interviews, and he commended the fan for noticing that he has cut down on that kind of language. He said it was because he realized the unfortunate implications that it was creating and decided to stop causing them by removing the language.