- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Beef and Broccoli."
"Being a vegan does not make you a revolutionary, it's a dietary choice."
- "The Message and the Money"
- Most of "Goonies Never Die"
"Woah, alright man, who's been talking to you yo?"
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Using his money to create an orphanage in Kabul is pretty cool.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: A lot, but most fans will agree on "Dance with the Devil" being one of his best songs.'
- Magnum Opus: "Dance with the Devil"
- Misaimed Fandom: For some reason Ron Paul fans seem to love him, despite the fact Technique is an outspoken Marxist and on the complete other side of the political spectrum.
- Tear Jerker: "You Never Know" and "Dance With The Devil."
- Unfortunate Implications: Raps a lot about racism and oppression yet has no problem using homophobic and misogynist language.
"And your crew is full of more faggots than Greek mythology."
- To be fair, he does this a lot less on his recent releases.
- This was actually pointed out by an astute fan in one of his interviews, and he comended the fan for noticeing that he has cut down on that kind of language. He said it was becuase he realized the Unfortunate Implications that it was creating and decided to stop causeing them by removing the lanuage.