YMMV: I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The film was widely considered a disappointment in South Korea, but it found a good deal of acclaim abroad including the Alfred Bauer Prize at the Berlin International Film Festival.
- So My Kids Can Watch: One of the reasons why Park directed this was so his daughter would be able to see one of his films.
- Heartwarming Moments: The cafeteria scene toward the end.
- Also the scene when Young-goon mourns her grandmother and Il-soon initiates a kiss.
- And the Tin-Can Telephone scene. It's then that we learn how much Il-soon really cares for Young-goon.
- Tear Jerker: Granny's death, especially when she appears to Young-goon shortly before and the latter calls out for her to wait but cannot hear what she's saying.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?