- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Flowers."
- Ending Fatigue: "Adonai" appears to end... but the track continues with about a minute and a half of very quiet chanting.
- Nightmare Fuel: "Overdose" makes it awfully easy to picture the narrator dying of an overdose at the end...
- "Rapture" is about a mentally ill woman murdering her baby. While singing. Shudder.
- "Abuse of SID" paints a chilling picture of Domestic Abuse.
- Tear Jerker: "That (Such A Thing)".
It's the moment you open your eyes
- "1331", from the same album, is a happier tearjerker (if that makes any sense): a nostalgic tribute to a departed friend.