YMMV: Hieronymus Bosch
- Creepy Awesome
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory
- Freud Is Having a Field Day
- Nightmare Fuel: Arguably the most horrifying art of its time.
- Older Than They Look: Literally. Seriously, who hasn't looked at these paintings for the first time and thought they stemmed from the 20th century instead of the 1500s? In other words, Bosch's paintings were actually pretty Fair for Its Day, artistically speaking.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Looking at Bosch's paintings can give you a headache.