YMMV: He's Dedicated to Roses
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: When I-Da finally gets to kick some butt as herself, and not as her alter ego.
- Na-Ru's "You're just you" speech, specially because he gives it to I-Da after being stabbed to almost death by Hak-Yoon.
- Fridge Logic: If I-Da's so poor and her room so small, where did she get and stash all those flashy male clothes? And where did she get them to begin with, or is Asian fashion that androgynous?
- Iron Woobie: I-Da gets put through a lot of pain and humiliation over the course of this series.
- Moral Event Horizon: Mi-Mi's comes near the end, when, pissed off that outing I-Da to the class didn't utterly break the girl, has her boyfriend Hak-Yoon's gang kidnap I-Da, Shi-Nah, and Ju-Nah, then have them rape I-Da in front of the boys, while filming it to use as blackmail. When the plan falls through and Hak-Yoon is arrested, she tells him: "No, I don't like you, I won't wait for you, I've always hated you, and the only reason I associated myself with you was because I wanted revenge against my ex-boyfriend and maid. Now go away and don't ever come back." She deserved the ending she got.
- Ship Mates: Ju-Nah handily takes care of Nu-Na.
- What an Idiot: Mi-Mi, Mi-Mi, Mi-Mi... Did you really think that having the girl your cousin loves raped in front of him when he's already threatened you with blackmail was a good idea?
- The Woobie: Poor, poor Mi-Ru.